Trip Plans

Well, you can keep praying for us! We are planning on leaving next Thursday morning for Wisconsin, but we still do not have transportation to get there. We have learned over the past year that the Lord always provides our needs, but He also provides them right on time. And apparently, four days early is still too early in His book. We don’t know how this is going to pan out, but we know there is a car waiting for us that will get us to SD without breaking the bank. If you think of it, pray for us!

As I said, we are planning on leaving next week for SD. We’re anxious to see our friends. We’re staying with some really good friends for the entire month and we’re very much looking forward to meeting their new foster baby, Ava. Even though the Lord has not blessed us with a family yet and we know that it’s going to be awhile, we’re thankful our friends have families so we can enjoy their kids! 🙂

Hopefully, within the next week, we’ll also have a better picture of when we’ll be heading to Peru officially! We’re anxious to get going. Right now just feels like major limbo.

We’ll keep you posted! Pictures and everything!


Published by

Brian & Lisa

We are missionaries with Bible Centered Ministries International, living and serving in NEPA.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s